video for little black dress where it’s veronica and she calls up all her girlfriends to go to a club and then all of the boys walk in dressed as their female personas and they all looking fly as hell in tiny black dresses and wobbling in heels and then their male personas come over and try to chat them up and i don’t care what happens after that but zayn and niall have to flirt with veronica and niall’s lady counterpart
bae: come over
me: i cant i’m shooting a badly directed video with my band
bae: my parents are not home
i don’t want to live in a world where i’m not allowed to enjoy both Shakespeare and Ke$ha.
Wake up in the mornin’ feel quite Hamlet-y
Grab my skull, I’m out the door, I’m gonna act real shitty
Before I leave, overthink if I’m on the right track
Cuz if I kill my uncle tonight, he ain’t comin back
YO DON’T TALK TO ME ABOUT ‘YOU AND I’ THAT VIDEO WAS A WASTE OF ZAYN’S HIGH NOTE HE WASN’T EVEN LOOKING AT THE CAMERA IN HIS BIG MOMENT HE WASN’T EVEN IN THE FRONT Y’ALL SLEEPING ON ZAYN AND SHADING HIM ALL THE TIME BUT KARMA IS COMING FOR YOU BEN WINSTON
you & why
- Topic: DIVERSITY IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE
- Anthony Mackie: We’re in a day and age where kids deserve someone they can look up to. I’m very proud of Scarlett with what she’s been able to do with Black Widow, and how little girls can sit back and see that she doesn’t have to have superpowers, she’s just a badass. While being cool and a chick. And I like the fact that little brown kids can say, ‘hey, the Falcon is there now’, and little green kids can say, ‘the Hulk’s there’. Don’t want to leave out the Martians. I think it’s very important, and I think Marvel has been at the forefront of that, giving people the opportunity to represent every aspect of culture. It’s definitely something that was on the table, and on my mind when I decided to sign on to this project.
- Topic: FANS COMPLAINING ABOUT CASTING ON GROUNDS OF RACE
- Anthony Mackie: Superman, black would be the coolest dude in the world. Imagine Sam Jackson in a cape. Running around. That would be a good movie.
- I think what a lot of people don’t get is, these people aren’t real. If you cast a black dude as John F Kennedy, that’s wrong. If you cast a white dude as Martin Luther King, that’s wrong. These people aren’t real. The suits aren’t real. There aren’t really superheroes in the world.
- At some point in time, you have to steep yourself in reality and say, ‘hey, it’s not about what they look like, it’s about casting a good actor in the role. If you’re sitting at home and you can’t see a black guy as Nick Fury, maybe there’s something wrong with you.